The M-LYNX-702W provides maximum versatility with multiple inputs and Waveform/Vectorscope display. All functions are available through professional front panel controls as well as remote operation via an RJ-45 Ethernet port. Standard power and tally connections as well as a logical menu structure make this display an easy choice for custom system designs.
The M-LYNX-702W has two 7-inch monitors, 3RU high, each with 16:9 aspect ratio, a screen resolution of 1280x800 and a viewing angle of 178 degrees. The monitors come complete with audio de-embedding and monitoring via front panel headphone jacks and built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow).
Special features include: waveform, vector, selectable markers, 1:1 pixel mapping, over scan and H/V delay modes, P-P, and ability to view individual colors.
Monitor video Marshall M-LYNX-702W Dual 7" Rackmountable with HDMI, 3G-SDI
- High resolution 1280 x 800, bright, colorful display with no-compromise input selections for each screen
- Digital inputs: HDMI, 3GSDI with loop-through (auto selects HDSDI/SDI)
- Analog inputs: Component and Composite with loop-through
- Special features:
Waveform/Vector, Peaking Filter, Selectable markers, 1:1 pixel mapping, Over scan and H/V delay modes, P-P, View individual colors
- Audio de-embedding and monitoring via front panel headphone jacks
- Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
- Slim design and 3RU size
- Power using included 12-volt supply or use standard 4-pin XLR
- Selectable English and Spanish on-screen displays